Repository navigation
JDS refactor - #299
JDS refactor#299
Conversation
e7d7bdd to
40f2a41
Compare
06d8930 to
1d84c3d
Compare
2ba3e49 to
e8a35c3
Compare
There was a problem hiding this comment.
renaming pool-config.toml.template -> pool-jds-config.toml.template
and making embedded-jds as default
not sure if it's the right move, @lucasbalieiro @GitGab19 please sanity check?
There was a problem hiding this comment.
this is gonna break other things on the build process.
And also will probably need to adapt some tricks to run the apps with/without JDP. As we do with the --profile nowadays
If it gets too complex to explain, I'll post a commit so you can cherry-pick it.
I'm still checking the fallout
There was a problem hiding this comment.
yeah please share commit
| # Protocol Extensions Configuration | ||
| # Extensions that the pool supports (will accept if requested by clients) | ||
| # Comment/uncomment to enable/disable specific extensions: | ||
| supported_extensions = [ |
There was a problem hiding this comment.
not sure if this is needed
There was a problem hiding this comment.
confirmed this is not needed
e8a35c3 to
cbfa504
Compare
|
@lucasbalieiro can you please do a sanity check on cbfa504? |
|
so far I haven't added any new integration tests... might add some before we merge this (open to suggestions) but marking it as ready for review... hopefully CI should be all green now |
cbfa504 to
afae806
Compare
2dadb44 to
ea5cc2b
Compare
|
the issue @lucasbalieiro reported on today's dev call is a potential race-condition bug on In this PR, I created this gist and asked @Sjors to reproduce, triage and sanity-check before we report to it's non-deterministic and more easily reproducible via docker than moving forward, we have a few options:
personally speaking, I'd lean towards the second option whenever it gets fixed (either on v31 or some backport v30.3 or v31.1), hopefully we won't have to worry about it anymore |
|
I also think we could proceed with the second option, even though it's still not clear to me how we can harden it on docker side (cc @lucasbalieiro). |
|
The gist refers to the 30.x Bitcoin Core branch, which has known crash issues (when the client disconnects mid wait). The fixes are in master, and I'm not sure if they will be back-ported or if it's better to wait for v31. Maybe use master on CI until a 31.x branch exists? |
…x_data skips coinbase tx
f55eb8a to
9664800
Compare
You could still do that, albeit less elegant: if the node rejects the block, check the tip again. |
close #24
jd_server_sv2bitcoin_core_sv2pool_sv2leveragingjd_server_sv2