You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.Dismiss alert
Is your feature request related to a problem or challenge? Please describe what you are trying to do.
It will soon be time for the next release. I plan on cutting the RC on August 12th.
I am actively working on an object_store release candidate now: apache/arrow-rs#2261
@tustvold has a PR to upgrade here #3089 but I likely won't be able to release it this weekend -- so it likely won't make the planned Aug 12th cut off for DataFusion RC
Once I have a more specific ETA perhaps we can consider adjusting the RC creation date
Activity
alamb commentedon Aug 3, 2022
Thank you @andygrove
alamb commentedon Aug 9, 2022
FYI @andygrove arrow is upgraded #3083 (kudos to @avantgardnerio )
I am actively working on an
object_storerelease candidate now: apache/arrow-rs#2261@tustvold has a PR to upgrade here #3089 but I likely won't be able to release it this weekend -- so it likely won't make the planned Aug 12th cut off for DataFusion RC
Once I have a more specific ETA perhaps we can consider adjusting the RC creation date
andygrove commentedon Aug 10, 2022
@alamb Sure. I can hold off on the release until the object store is ready.
andygrove commentedon Aug 15, 2022
@alamb Now that #3089 is merged, are we unblocked on cutting a DataFusion RC?
I have some small user guide PRs that I would like to get in first. How about I cut the RC this Friday, August 19?
alamb commentedon Aug 15, 2022
Sounds great to me -- I don't know of any other imminent outstanding issues that I would recommend holding the release for
andygrove commentedon Aug 15, 2022
ok, will plan on cutting the RC once the docs changes are in, probably tomorrow